Forgive me for not posting the CSA bounty from last week. I was very tired when I got home and I forgot to take a picture.
This week marks the start of the fruit share. Beautiful, delicious fruit. Here’s what we got:
- Red Sails Lettuce-1 head
- Genovese Green Basil-1 bunch
- Summer Squash-6
- Perpetual Spinach-1 bunch
- Rat Tail Radishes-1 bunch-these radishes grow at the top of the plant. Pick off the pods and enjoy. One catalog now calls them “Podding Radishes”.
- Mini Red Onions-1 bunch
- Bright Lights Swiss Chard-1 bunch
- Cucumbers-Boothby Blonde -small white – 1 basket
- Slicing Cucumber – 1
- Red Lake Currants-Certified Organic-1 basket
- Regional Blue Berries-1 basket
- Sweet Cherries-1 bag
The fridge is full and I need to do some meal planning.